The Geek Vape Eagle Tank is a highly anticipated and revolutionary concept to the Sub-Ohm segment, introducing a Handbuilt Coil (HBC) structure that allows rebuildable capability and rewickable element that combines dripping performance and increased functionality of a tank.
The Eagle Sub-Ohm Tank is developed through continued research and development, presenting a highly refined 25mm in diameter with a juice reservoir of up to 6.2mL, and comes in two version: simplified Standard version and dynamic Top Airflow version. Geek Vape has created a coil system that excelled in usability and effectiveness, a culmination of useful features while maintaining a focus on performance.
The Handbuilt Coil (HBC) Structure is builder's focus, presenting a two-post, single terminal design that can be configured in single or dual builds and accommodate a plethora of coil structures (Staggered, Tiger, Notch) and heating elements (Clapton, Kanthal A1, SS316L-TC). The design of the coil structure allows users to simply customized upon the enlarged deck while enabling simple replacement of the exterior cotton element for a very cost effective platform.
The base airflow is fed by dual adjustable airslots, providing auxiliary airflow to feed high wattage output with the flexibility to be throttled down for flavor-focused builds. An optional top airflow system can be used in conjunction or independently from the bottom airslots, for increased airflow performance and efficiency. With an expanded featured set within a streamlined apparatus that combines the ambitious and effective Handbuilt Coil (HBC) design, the Eagle Tank by Geek Vape is set to become the benchmark in tank ecosystems.
- 25mm Diameter
- 6.2mL Juice Capacity - Standard Version
- 6mL Juice Capacity - Top Airflow Version
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Temp Resistant Silica Glass Reinforcement
- Handbuilt Coil (HBC) Structure
- Rewickable System
- Side-Tension Vertical Two-Post Design
- PEEK Insulators
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Bottom Airflow Control for Direct Air Channels
- Optional Top Airflow Control
- Convenient Top-Fill Method
- 10mm Black Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip
- Adjustable Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 1x Eagle Tank
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1x HBC-S03 - SS316L Staggered Fused Clapton
- 1x HBC-D04 - KA1 Fused Clapton
- 1x Spare Parts