The Eagle is essentially a Griffin RTA. The two tanks appear nearly identical — same design, same size, same top fill method . The main difference is that the Eagle uses “hybrid” heads. Rather than the typical sealed factory coil heads that sub-ohm clearo tanks use, Geek Vape has designed an entire line of “disposable” deck-based coil heads that come pre-built in many wire types, including some exotic Clapton wires. The heads are even Pre-wicked.
Geek Vape calls these disposable heads “HBC,” for Hand-Built Coils. The decks are encased and simply screw into the Eagle base, which makes them like sub-ohm clearo heads, but they’re built like RTA decks.
Performance is as good as the Griffin, but with deck heads that can be swapped out easily, or dry-burned and re-wicked, or even rebuilt entirely (assuming that you have the proper hex driver for the grub screws).
- 6.2mL Juice Capacity
- 25mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Temp Resistant Silica Glass Reinforcement
- Handbuilt Coil (HBC) Structure
- Rewickable System
- Side-Tension Vertical Two-Post Design
- PEEK Insulators
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Bottom Airflow Control for Direct Air Channels
- Convenient Top-Fill Method
- 10mm Black Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Adjustable Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
1 x Eagle Tank
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x HBC-S03 - SS316L Staggered Fused Clapton
1 x HBC-D04 - KA1 Fused Clapton