The iJoy MAXO Zenith takes a different approach as compared to other flagship high-performance devices, utilizing a potentiometer adjusted, screenless design that features up to 300W of maximum output load powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately). Intended to provide the most efficient high power system available today, the MAXO Zenith's screenless design dramatically improves the potential battery life of the system, which is driven by three high amperage 18650 batteries.
The MAXO Zenith features a variable voltage output with a range of 2.7V to 6.2V that can handle a maximum wattage load of 300W or 50A of current, giving it the range to compete with the most powerful of three battery systems. Adjusting the MAXO Zenith is done via turning the potentiometer located at the front of the device, with clear incremental markings that allow for a finer tuned adjustment.
The MAXO Zenith is fired and operated with an ergonomically placed oversized firing switch integrated at the top lip of the chassis. LED indicators are located underneath the switch as well as within the large side vents of the chassis that give feedback as to the battery life and any error or protection issues. Slating in as the most efficient, high power three battery device available on the market today, the iJoy MAXO Zenith Box Mod is excellent for users that require a huge power range without additional features.
- IWEPAL Chipset
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-15/16" x 1-9/16"
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Maximum Wattage: 300.0 W
- Working Voltage: 9.3V - 12.6V
- Output Voltage: 2.7V - 6.2V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Adjustable Voltage Lightning Knob 2.7 - 6.2V
- Simple LED Indicator Light
- Lights Up when Powered On
- Large Unique Top Fire Button
- Requires (3) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Magnetic Battery Back Cover
- Low Voltage Alert
- 10 Second Protection
- Short Circuit Alert
- 1x iJoy MAXO Zenith Box Mod
- 1x User Manual