The IJOY Tornado 300W capable Two Post RDTA aims directly at recreating a high powered RDA experience with the benefits of a tank reservoir.
Using the convenient sliding&Lock gasket sealed side top fill design, users can easily fill. The wide area airflow also delivers cooling to a wider surface area in the subdeck, effectively cooling the entire system.
Combining a wide surface area 15mm by 2mm dual adjustable airflow with dual 5mm diameter inner air holes, a two post build deck, and quad 5mm diameter wick ports results in staggering overall capability.
The Tornado T4 [Velocity-style] build deck features a two post design with two 2mm diameter terminals per post, allowing for easy mounting of dual coil builds. With the Tornado T6 two post 6 hole optional deck, high power builds driven up to 300W can be achieved with steady wicking rates.
- 58.6 by 24mm diameter
- 5ml eliquid capacity
- 17.8mm two post Velocity-style build deck
- PEEK insulator
- Direct to contact 24K gold-plated 510 connection
- Wide surface area cools entire subdeck and deck of RTA
- Convenient top side filling with gasket-sealed sleeve that slides up
- Delrin wide-bore drip tip
- High quality stainless steel and glass construction
- 1 x IJOY Tornado Tank with two post T4 Velocity-style deck
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Additional hex keys, screws, and O-rings