The eVic VTwo Mini, applied with the latest firmware, the 75W max output is more than enough wattage to experiment to find your sweet spot.
This new firmware supports RTC (Real Time Clock) display which provides a refreshing modern aesthetic. Utilising attractive styling and a large OLED screen, there is no wonder why the eVic is such a hit in the small mod category.
Swapping batteries is of no hassle. Simply remove the magnetic battery cover located on the backside of the unit and swap your dead 18650 with a freshly charged one (batteries sold separately).
- Dimensions: 22.20*38.20*82mm
- Requires (1) 18650 Battery (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Spring Loaded 510 Pin
- Output Modes: RTC (Real Time Clock), VW, VT (Ti, Ni, SS316), Bypass, TCR (M1, M2, M3)
- Output Wattage: 1W - 75W
- Resistance Range:
- 0.05Ω - 1.5Ω (VT Modes
- 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω (VT & Bypass Modes)
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 315°C
- OLED Display
- Upgradeable Firmware (Micro USB Port)
- On Board Charging (Micro USB Port)
- Customizable RTC (Real Time Clock) Interface
- Game Mode
- Dual Circuit Protection
- 1 x Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini MOD
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x eVic-VTC Mini Skin