Be one of the first to try our 'Experimental' line of juice. Max VG with minimal sweetener to ensure your coils stay fresh for longer. 5 Great flavors to try from. This run of juice is only for a limited time and only 500 of each flavor will be made available.
Be sure to review the juice using a QR Code Scanner on the side of the bottle to give us your feedback on this juice. The most popular juice will go through to the next round of the 'Experiment'.
A rich full blend tobacco with an icy menthol hit.
A sweet and delicious mix of smashed berries.
A very sweet blueberry and raspberry mix.
Freshly baked donuts with a cinnamon sugar coating.
Full bodied cappuccino with a caramel shot and full cream milk.
A Sweet and tangy orange and mango cordial
- 120ML Bottle Size
- Max VG (80/20)
- Chubby Gorilla V3 Bottle
- Made & Developed in NZ by The Vape Shed
- 1x 120ml Vape Shed 'Experiment' Juice
- Caramel Cappuccino Review by Marc Meier
Kylin Mini, KanthalA 24G, 0.57 ohm, 18W, Cotton Bacon 2.
Lovely rounded caramel coffee flavour, nice throat hit (3mg).
For me, 8/10.
(Posted on 15/11/2018)
- Cinnamon Donut 10/10 Review by Oliver Calvin
- It's like your inhaling food... In a good way. Perfect for those looking to satisfy their sweet tooth without the calories! Great price for and flavour! Would recommend. (Posted on 15/11/2018)
- Menthol Tobacco 2mg nic Review by Egan B
Using a SMOK Mag 225w, with Smok TVF12 Cloud Beast King tank, x4 coils at 110w.
Nice and smooth with tons of cloud if you like that kinda thing.
Nice mix, would purchase again. (Posted on 27/10/2018)
- Blue Raspberry Review by Roshan Thomas
- Blue Raspberry… again… please keep this in the continuous production line along with the Strawberry Cheese Cake and Cinnamon Donuts… this balances the creamy affect of the others and alternating the juices keeps you from having vaper’s tongue. Pls keep this flavor and the new bottles are good too (Posted on 18/10/2018)
- Cinnamon Donut Review by Roshan Thomas
I was very skeptical about buying this liquid as I know cinnamon if not in the right quantity and blend can be a bit strong and can override the other flavors. But ! But ! You guys at vape shed nailed it. I hope this Juice stays in the line of continuous production even after the experimental phase. I Have been vaping since March 2017 and Vape Shed helped me kick off the smoking habit and since then I get my juices from them. I tried other too but I kind of come back to Vape Shed for their juices like how the prodigal son returns to his dad’s home. Please keep this in the line of continuous production.
Well, I am diabetic and I often replace my deserts with a few vapes of your juices… it’s the sweetness without the calories…
(Posted on 18/10/2018)
- great Review by Stevo
- I bought the berry licious flavor and its great value, Honestly with the price and quality (even after special ends) its nuts to not keep these juices as a staple go-to (Posted on 16/10/2018)
- Blue-Rasberry Review by Brent Bary
Update rating to previous same comments more flavour and sweetness required Rating 3-4 out of 10
Brent Bary (Posted on 13/10/2018)
- Berry-Licious Review by Brent Bary
Better than the Blue-Raspberry but lacking in Flavour and sweetness perhaps addition of a very sweet Blueberry flavoring I'm all for saving coil life but not at the expense of sweetness and flavor
my rating of the Blue-Rasberry was a little high gave it a 5-6 out of 10 I ;d give this one a 4-5 out of 10 if it had a little more flavour and sweetness so I'll go back and change my rating of the Blue raspberry to a 4-5 out of 10 berry flavours should also have a slight sourness to them combined with sweetness
all im all both of these need a little tweak( for those who never eat sugar perhaps these would be fine)
Brent Bary (Posted on 13/10/2018)
- Blue Rasberry Review by Brent Bary
Definitely taste the blueberry and slight raspberry on inhale raspberry notes on exhale but I feel it needs to be a little sweeter (sort of like a rasberry cordial without enough sugar)I'd rate it 5-6 out of 10
Brent Bary (Posted on 12/10/2018)