The Skar DNA 75 by Lost Vape is an elegant and concise device with custom features that allows vapers to use both single 18650 and 26650 battery configurations.
The mod comes with a single 18650 battery sled which is easy to operate without any tools.
Utilizing the DNA75 board from Evolv, the Skar DNA 75 is constructed from die cast zinc alloy, a durable and lightweight blend.
The Skar mod also features custom side inlays such as leather, carbon fiber, wood, and abalone for personal preference.
The Skar mod is powered by convertible 18650 and 26650 batteries and equipped with Evolv DNA75 board .
Different battery capacities together make the DNA 75 board a flexible performance.
The Skar utilizes a stainless steel 510 connector for multiple compatibility and user serviceability.
The mod also features replaceable side inlays and different body colors for exploration and customization.
- Powered by Evolv DNA75 temperature protection board
- Escribe software/firmware up-gradable
- Die cast zinc alloy body
- customizable side inlay
- Single 18650 and 26650 convertible
- Temperature limit: 200°F - 600°F
- Output power: 1Watt - 75Watts
- Stainless steel 510 atomizer connector
- Spring loaded nickel plated brass center pin
- Integrated 1Amp micro-USB on-board balanced charger (cord included)
- Pass-thru charging functionality
- Dimensions: 90mm*45mm*30mm
1 x Lost Vape Skar DNA 75W TC Mod
- Ergonomical design.
- Evolv DNA 75 Chip.
- Variable Wattage from 1W - 75W (0.1 increments).
- Will run resistances from:
- 0.08 Ohm - 1.0 Ohm in Temperature mode.
- 0.10 Ohm - 2.0 Ohm in Wattage mode.
- Uses one 26650 or (by use of the adapter) 18650 flat top battery (minimum 30amp -sold separately).
- Upgradable Firmware and full control and adjustment of all features of the chip via the EScribe software.
- Size - H: 90 mm, L: 45mm, W: 30mm.
- 1x Lostvape Skar (DNA75) remember to choose colour/finish.
- 1x Silicone sleeve.
- 1x USB upgrade/charging cable
- 1x User manual.